- Exploring internet opportunities in real-life situations: Putting the user, needs and local context in first place
- High-quality content and design: based on principles of innovation, relevance and quality in design, technologies, pedagogies and contents.
- Easy, intutitve learning: Benefit driven problem based learning, using mobile technology and devices (smartphones, pads, netbooks, laptops, desktops)
Língua | Language
Siga-nos | Follow us
Últimas | Latest blogs
- ‘Click farms’ discredit social media businesses
- Texting while driving: top teen death cause
- What universities do we need in Africa?
- A simple educational question
- ICT revolution produces new global students
- Free mobile internet access to Wikipedia in Africa
- PC: from desktop computers to mobile devices
- Mobile phones will not save the poorest of the poor
- Naked Pics on Facebook in Mozambique
- Overview/Test of broad band access in Beira