The logotype is easily recognizable and associated with the importance of software (OS and web apps) over hardware. The texting fits in design and meaning, thus providing a unique symbol and clear message for users and franchising partners: how to do!
A new brand, and “Made in Mozambique”
- con.moz feeds into an important national market niche as there is no single brand provider for internet + web apps education and training that enables local computer education businesses providing innovative and relevant courses in often constraining conditions.
- The brand also stands for innovation in the computer training business itself, offering franchising partners relevant and high-quality courses to increase competitiveness and new business opportunities.
- Become a franchising partner
- The brand stands for transferring web-based knowledge based on principles of innovation, relevance and quality in design, technologies, pedagogies and contents, with the intention that people from the various communities and social backgrounds benefit in their situational context from learning about mobile internet.
- The brand stands for easy access and intuitive learning. Courses address particular needs and are practical, short, and economically accessible.