Computer and software courses? – but what about mobile internet and 3G?
- IT training centers offer today basically standard hard- and software courses that address internet and web applications only marginally. However, local research shows that most computer course participants eventually never use a computer afterwards in their real-life situations. In addition, more and more people have mobile internet at their hand, but not in their mind. It is less a question of access, but use and benefit in particular local contexts.
FRANCHISING – the ideal and innovative business solution
- Franchising links knowledge with business, combining a maximum nationwide outreach with the local presence and experience of private and public IT training centers. The brand stands for innovation and quality, creating new business impulses, sustained income opportunities and increased competitiveness for franchising partners. By offering alternatives to classic, static computer training, franchisees can diversify their business by responding to new developments that mobile internet offers to thousands of people.
Select from an ever growing number of courses to meet your clients needs
- Members are supported online by a web platform, selecting from a range of short and relevant courses in line with local needs and demand. The centre updates on a regular basis existing courses and develops new courses in line with relevant new web applications, structured by subjects for three target groups: individual use, business and education.
What can you expect as franchisee from con.moz
- There are no up-front membership fees. Basically, payments in terms of royalties are in line with what you earn in first place. Recommended fees for courses shall reflect the socio-economic conditions of respective target groups for maximum outreach, without jeopardizing viable business practices.
- Becoming a franchising partner offers during start-up not only access to the course program, but gives access to operational capacity building, know-how transfer, marketing support for the launch, and preferential access to a starter data package (mobile internet access and devices) provided by one of the mobile telecommunication providers in Mozambique.
- In addition, franchisees can expect regular updates and access to new courses, exchange of relevant information among members, continued capacity building, taking part in nationwide marketing campaigns, transparency in administrative and financial management (course fees and royalities), feedback and evaluation sessions (online support and research).